Thursday, January 26, 2006

Curve Ball

Life seems to throw curve balls when you least expect them. My life feels like it is in a dryer right now. I really thought things were working out for me that everything was fitting together like a puzzle should….but no I must have been dreaming because I sure got awoken suddenly. I like to dream…..
Student teaching is going well, I pray for my kids daily because I never know if they are going to be returning to school the next day and if they do what kind of moods they will be in.
I have learned being in education that you have to put on a mask…people expect you to be a certain way all the time…they expect you to be on top of everything, covering all the ground needed with a smile no matter what happened 3mins before they walked in the room or the two hours of sleep you got before teaching a reading lesson.
I feel like I walk through life like that…hiding behind a mask, not that I always mean to, but I fear wearing my heart on my sleeve because it might hurt others and show others how hurt I really am. Did you know that I get hurt, that I get scared…but I have learned to pray…and to take a stand “have some balls”
Grrrr. I have so much anger in me, I wish I had a punching bag. I don’t have anger against others…more with myself. Maybe I’m to hard on myself (I know that am)
That is all I have in me to write about, I’m off to bed.

No comments: