Sunday, August 20, 2006

school days

Wow I made it through the first week of school. I got kids in my class on Wednesday. Most are the same size as me, but they still call me ma’m. I am enjoying the idea of teaching….but scheduling my time and making sure that everything gets covered in the day sure is tough. I find myself thinking about what I need to get done for school even out boating this weekend. I can’t wait until I get in a stedy rutine. I can’t believe that the next break I have is Labor day weekend…Oh and I’m looking forward to coming back to Ames for Amanda’s wedding in Oct. and staying for 5 whole days! Little John didn’t recognize me and I was only gone for a few weeks….so sad. I miss not being in college I will admit. I miss seeing my friends. I get along with my co-workers and hope that I can build on that relationship with all of them. I am longing to find a church down south still. I hope things are going well for you, the reader. Well I’m off to work some more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ms. JBD,

My long hiatus from the blogging world is finally over, and that means I intend for you to keep your blog updated so I know how to make fun of you the next time we meet! Hope school is going well!

The one, the only, "OC"