Sunday, August 27, 2006

Running in the Rain

Can you believe what a beautiful day? You may think what in the world is she thinking…it has been raining all night….not just a little sprinkle, the full down pour. I am in Southwest Missouri now and they are just as dry as every other part of the mid west. This rain is a delight. I woke up this morning to a bird running into my bedroom window…(didn’t die) My windows aren’t clean like the Windex commercials so I don’t know what its deal was…lol After the rude awakening I decided…it isn’t 100 degrees outside so I should go for a run. What a run it was…nice and cool. I came back extremely soaked, but it felt wonderful. The whole time I was running I was thinking that people sometimes say that the rain is God crying…I would like to think of each drop as an answered prayer at this point in time. For those of you who love rain go take a run!
God Bless

No comments: