Sunday, April 02, 2006

Direction

Today pastor brought up how most of us are looking for direction in life. I know I’m not the only one. I will say that things seem to be fitting into place. I don’t have a job yet, but I’m not worried. I’m not sure where I’m going to be living come July, but I’m not worried. I am more excited than anything. I can’t wait to have my own classroom, teach thing that I want to teach (following standards J) I can’t wait to be some where new…taking that next step in my life. I know that it will be hard going somewhere and not knowing anybody. I promise you this…I’m not going to be hanging out with parents and teachers all the time….I need to find a hobby maybe something athletic that I can find some friends. I guess you could say I’m concerned with teaching consuming my life. I don’t want that to happen…I know it has for the most part now. The only time I have seen my friends this month is when I had to call them to come help me jump my car this week. Graduation is like 5 weeks away, I can’t believe college is almost done.

Can you believe that March is over and April is here? Last year I played some great April fool's jokes...not one trick this year :-(

God Bless, have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

5 weeks. I know, it's unbelievable. SPED reunion sounds like it will be on for that Friday. If I can't reserve a shelter at Brookside, I'll probably just throw a small party at our apartment.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm ready for student teaching to be done. It's not that I dislike my experience in kindergarten, quite the opposite in fact. It's just that I'm so close to that light at the end of the tunnel that I want it to be here now. Good luck in these last 5 weeks, and I'm glad to hear that the soap opera had it's series finale.