Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Spring Break

Spring break is here. I am enjoying my time to sleep in, lay around doing nothing, play games like fooseball, air hockey, and quiddler. I am eating a bunch and enjoying every minute. Tomorrow I meet up with my parents for some quality time for the next few days before heading back to their home and visiting some friends. I get to see my nephew on Sunday....and then head back home to sleep in my very own bed....right before heading back to kindergarten. Oh and amoungst the sleep and eating I'm writing lesson plans and applying for jobs and all that fun stuff too.
I hope everyone is enjoying a little break. Please pray for the memorial group that went to help rebuild down south and for a friend who is in Africa who has malaria. God Bless you on this Tuesday.

No comments: