Monday, July 25, 2005

Fogger

So this is my funny story since I have a little time to write before a busy week of packing and moving are ahead. Last weekend when I was home for yet another wedding I managed to walk in the door roughly 2am. There is nothing like the shock of squeezing frog on the door handle...why was it even there? It scared the bejezzes out of me...(not sure if that is how you spell bejezzes...but you know what I mean) it was pitch black so I didn't even know what is was...our door is kind of hard to open...so the frog got a nice hard squeeze and feel down the the ground and hopped off....the story continues...... So when I woke up later that day and started to walk in a different door after watering the garden...there it was again, what I can only believe to be the same frog with a fetish for door handles. What are the odds twice in one day?


No comments: