Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Count down to summer...1/2 almost here!

I've started packing, my classroom not my house. It looks like at this point I'll be staying in where I'm at.
Today was my last day with my kindergartners and I hope I did a good enough job that they love school and love to learn.
Tomorrow is kindergartner round up and then I have Thursday and Friday to finish packing up stuff in my classroom, last year it took a month. I'm going to give myself until Friday! Tresa is coming back and then I'm on my way to visit Andy! Summer is here and I have no solid plans and that is kind of nice, kind of boring I know....but I what to breathe and I want to get healthy. My goal for the summer is to workout hard core, finish my illustrations for my book, spend time with my nephew and niece and with Andy and all of my friends!

No comments: