Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Where did January Go?

Well the month of January has passed. One more month of coaching left and I find myself at home this afternoon, trying to sleep with no success. Recap the month!

New Years I spent at my sisters.
Started Back to work. The temperatues got super cold and we still had school!

Basketball games, Wrestling Meets.

Abigail got baptized and I made her a quilt with chunky monkey on it.

Jason got married this past weekend in Ames and moved to St. Louis this weekend.

Now it is Feb. More wrestling and basketball left. State Wrestling is on the way and that means 3 days of lesson plans I need to prepare for my absent.

I'm currently looking for jobs in central Iowa, updating....the my resume, cover letter, and finding openings where ever I can. While trying to find a place to live.

Busy Busy

No comments: