Saturday, September 16, 2006

Gas Prices

Can you believe the gas prices? Honestly I didn’t think I would see the price go under $2.50 in my life time again. $2.09 I remember when I was 14 and just started driving gas was $0.98 then I remember when it got over $1.50 wow what a leap…then it hit $3.00.
Grades are due by Wednesday…..wow the pressure of perfection and not procrastinating. All through college I worked well under pressure paper after paper. I think I can do the same here…even though I haven’t been procrastinating anything.

I went shopping today, got a nice bottle of wine to start of the next episode of nip/tuck!

Oooo and Today was the ISU vs. Iowa game. Sad day L I can’t wait to come up and go tailgating for the ISU vs. Nebraska game! Dancing in Ames will be a nice treat too!
Hoping by October my little nephew will be walking???
This is just random thoughts!

No comments: