Wednesday, May 10, 2006

college graduate

College Grad am I.


Now what am I giong to do? I have interviewed at several schools and I have been praying that I can figure it out soon so I can plan the rest of the year. Am I going to teach 5th grade....kindergarten....grrr the frustration. I currently have 5 job offers on the table and another interview today. All are in Missouri. The other day though I got the erge to teach in Iowa...but I don't think that is going to happen.

Congrats to all those who have finished their student teaching and for all my friends that graduated college.


I realized that a lot of the people I know and have enjoyed spending the last three years with I may never see again. :-( That makes me sad, it makes me want to stick around ISU. I don't like huge changes all at once they kind of scare me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The next thing to do is probably look the best company that suites on your skills. Choose the best company that's really beneficial for you in terms of wage and experience.